WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 on an Emulator for PlayStation 2 (PS2). This professional wrestling video game is the seventh installment of the series based on the famous WWE television show.
This time it is based on its two brands, both SmackDown and Raw. One of the main features added in this installment of the game developed by Yuke’s, is the new physics system with which the objects thrown by the characters in combat are used in a much more realistic way. For the first time in the history of this series, we will be able to throw chairs at our opponent to destroy him. In addition, boards and other objects do different levels of damage depending on the impact with which they are thrown.
SmackDown vs. Raw has four game modes, in addition to the online game mode.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011 ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.