The Warriors ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format for playing The Warriors on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. The game is based on the movie The Warriors which was released in 1976 and is about a guerrilla war between night gangs.
We will be part of the protagonist gang with the same name as the title of the game and the movie, which is falsely accused of a murder of a rival gang member. Numerous gangs make up the night scene of New York City, where a battle of colossal proportions is about to break out and against which the police can do nothing because they are outnumbered by the five times the number of people who make up the various gangs. Play as the members of The Warriors to fight against other gangs, the police and find your only way out of all this chaos.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download The Warriors ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download The Warriors ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game The Warriors for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download The Warriors ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to unzip and install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install The Warriors ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install The Warriors ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of The Warriors ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy The Warriors ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.