Spartan: Total Warrior ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Spartan: Total Warrior in an Emulator for PlayStation 2 (PS2). Become the best warrior of all times with this melee combat videogame, based on the fight of the Roman Empire. You will encounter Greeks and other Spartans while following the orders of the god Ares. This game published by Sega contains a whole fictional story based on mythology, both Greek and Roman. You will be able to fight your enemies and be part of the phalanx. Use accurate attacks from close range or use a spin to hit a larger number of opponents. At the beginning, the character starts with few weapons and will get more as the game progresses. He will also have magical powers granted by the power of the gods. These can also be towards an enemy or in an area. If you are ready to be a warrior of Antiquity and want to fight against great armies, do not hesitate to try this game.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Spartan: Total Warrior ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Spartan: Total Warrior ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Spartan: Total Warrior for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Spartan: Total Warrior ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Spartan: Total Warrior ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Spartan: Total Warrior ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Spartan: Total Warrior ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Spartan: Total Warrior ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.