Singstar ’90S ROM (ISO) is the ISO file to play Singstar ’90S on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Below we will see some relevant features about the game, as well as the necessary links and download and installation instructions, so that it is possible to enjoy Singstar ’90S easily and for free:
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Singstar ’90S ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Singstar ’90S ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Singstar ’90S for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Singstar ’90S ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Singstar ’90S ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Singstar ’90S ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Singstar ’90S ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Singstar ’90S ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.