Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Resident Evil: Outbreak in an Emulator for PlayStation 2 (PS2). Once again the saga of shooting and survival horror returns to bring us an installment that includes the cooperative mode to play with other players. This game of the famous Resident Evil saga takes place in Raccoon City, a place that has been infected by the virus T. Get ready for a terrible and exciting zombie invasion in which you can take control of one of the eight playable characters. Run with all your strength and fight against the zombies to escape from the city before the US government launches the bomb that aims to end the epidemic. Choose one of the five scenarios, the character you want to play with, and the difficulty level that best suits your skills, and start destroying zombies without mercy. Now you can enjoy this game in PS2 emulator.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Resident Evil: Outbreak for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Resident Evil: Outbreak ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.