Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Resident Evil 4 on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Thissurvival horror and third-person shooter video game is the fourth installment of the famous Resident Evil saga. Developed by the Japanese company Capcom, this videogame is known in Japan under the name Biohazard 4. The game has a very interesting plot in which the main character is Leon S. Kennedy, a special agent of the American government. He will be sent on a mission to rescue the president’s daughter, Ashley Graham, who has been kidnapped by a sectarian group called “The Plagues”. We will have to complete our mission, facing villagers who have been infected by a type of mind-controlling parasite. All this with a terrifying atmosphere. It is true that this installment of the saga focuses a little less than its predecessors in survival horror and gives more prominence to the shooting and action. Resident Evil 4 is a game that has received very good reviews from the public, both for its gameplay and for the plot and characters. In addition, we will have the opportunity to participate in quick time events thanks to the newly added feature: the sensitive controls.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Resident Evil 4 ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Resident Evil 4 for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Resident Evil 4 ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.