Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format for playing Need for Speed Most Wanted on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. In this ninth installment of the acclaimed saga of Need for Speed we travel to the city of Rockport, where we will be a street racer who seeks to climb among the best and be crowned as the most wanted. Need for Speed Most Wanted for PS2 introduces us to a very fundamental part of street racing that we did not have in previous sagas, the police. Whether freely exploring the city and infringe any traffic rules or in the middle of a race the police can chase us to stop us and stop us. Our goal is to be the most wanted driver by the police of Rockport and for this we will have to run away from the law and face the other drivers who are above us on the list of the most wanted by the police. Need for Speed Underground 2 for PS2 emulator brings us more cars and many more vehicle customization options than previous versions, which will be very important when competing against veteran drivers of street racing.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Need for Speed Most Wanted for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to unzip and install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Need for Speed Most Wanted ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.