Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 is the fifth installment of the Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja saga, one of the most famous video games about manga and anime of Japanese origin.
For those who do not know about this series, it is a manga and anime that tells the stories of ninjas with different skills, and how they fight against others who have decided to dedicate themselves to do evil or threaten villages, cities or even countries. We will meet a multitude of ninjas from different villages, each with unique powers but the main group of protagonists is Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura, a group of aspirants to the orders of the master Kakashi, in charge of teaching and guiding these aspiring ninjas along the path of the ninja. The game Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja 5 has some new features compared to its predecessors:
- More than 60 playable characters, both protagonists and antagonists.
- More than 20 battle scenarios.
- Improved graphics compared to previous installments.
- New combat skills and ninja techniques.
- New combat system in which we will handle 3 ninjas instead of only 1.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to decompress and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process to you.
Install Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator(PCSX2)
To install Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja 5 ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.