Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Mortal Kombat Armageddon on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. This multiplayer fighting game is the seventh installment of the famous Mortal Kombat series.
Developed by Midway Games and Just Games Interactive, it is the game that shows the final development of the Mortal Kombat universe within the main story of the saga. It has almost all the characters from previous installments, more than 60, among which we can choose our protagonist to start fighting. Each one will be able to have two fighting styles, weapon or melee. This time, we also have the option of creating our own character, since one of the game modes is “Kreate a Fighter”. We will also have the possibility of immersing ourselves in a new game mode called “Konquest”. This is based on the story of the warrior Taven, who will have to defeat his evil brother Daegon. This game mode has been the most acclaimed by players.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Mortal Kombat: Armageddon for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Mortal Kombat: Armageddon ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.