Metal Slug Anthology ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Metal Slug Anthology on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Metal Slug is another of the great sagas of the video game world, in which we have so far 7 video games. In Metal Slug Anthology we have a compilation of these 7 adventures in a single game that brings together more than 10 years of history in a format never seen before. In addition to all this it also comes with a number of additional features such as:
- Additional game options, where in addition to the difficulty we will be able to choose other aspects such as the number of lives available….
- A section of interviews with the creators of the series, where they reveal some of the best kept secrets.
- Art gallery of all the videogames released to date.
- All the original music from all the Metal Slug games available.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Metal Slug Anthology ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Metal Slug Anthology ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Metal Slug Anthology for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Metal Slug Anthology ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to decompress and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process to you.
Install Metal Slug Anthology ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator(PCSX2)
To install Metal Slug Anthology ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Metal Slug Anthology ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Metal Slug Anthology ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.