Metal Slug 3 ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Metal Slug 3 in an Emulator for PlayStation 2 (PS2). It is a shooting videogame of the running and action subgenre. It is the third installment of the Metal Slug saga and has similar gameplay to its predecessors. It also adds some new features regarding the game’s weapons and vehicles. In this game you will be able to enjoy shooting in each level, attacking the numerous waves of enemies that appear along the way. You will also be able to perform melee attacks. In each level, you can get upgrades for your weapons and the most impressive thing is that the scenery can be broken. Behind the stage, you will find some surprises that will make you stronger and enhance your ability. Be amazed by the different types of aliens that you will encounter on your way and defeat the boss as you complete each level in order to continue advancing and complete this game successfully.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Metal Slug 3 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Metal Slug 3 ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps
- Download the game Metal Slug 3 for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Metal Slug 3 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Metal Slug 3 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Metal Slug 3 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Metal Slug 3 ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Metal Slug 3 ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.