Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Metal Gear Solid is one of the most famous sagas in the world of video games, since it has numerous titles that tell a story that undoubtedly leaves you hooked forever.
This time we are facing the second installment of the saga whose name is Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, where we will be two years after the end of Metal Gear Solid, after the incident of Shadow Moses, and of course we will embody our spectacular protagonist Solid Snake. In this course of two years, Metal Gear technology has circulated illegally around the world through the black market, and a multitude of pirate replicas of Metal Gear have emerged, our protagonist has the mission to kill all these replicas in order to try to avoid a nuclear catastrophe on a global scale. Enjoy this great adventure with Solid Snake.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to decompress and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process to you.
Install Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator(PCSX2)
To install Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.