Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Guitar Hero Encore Rocks the 80s on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. This music video game is the third installment of the famous Guitar Hero saga. It is a music game in which we will control the guitar to become the king of the music of the 80s. Both the songs and the aesthetics of the characters are based on the 1980s.
It is a game very similar to the previous in the saga, Guitar Hero II, but with the peculiarity of the setting in this era. We could say that it is an expansion of the same since it does not really include changes or novelties. We can play the songs of famous bands like Anthrax, Scorpion, Iron Maiden, and many more, so it is perfect for those fans of 80’s music.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Guitar Hero Encore: Rocks the 80s ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.