Grand Theft Auto: Vice City ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play GTA Vice City on a PlayStation 2 (PS2)Emulator. This video game developed by Rockstar is the fourth installment of the famous and exciting saga of action and adventure Grand Theft Auto. This time we will get lost in the streets of Vice City, a fictional city located in Miami at the time of 1986. We will find influential elements in that period of time both in real life and in the movies, related to different social groups, drugs, and crime. It is a third-person game with an open world in which we will be able to enjoy indefinitely. The main protagonist is Tommy Vercetti, an ex-convict who was released from prison after being caught with a shipment of drugs. He will gradually regain control after being released from prison and will look for those responsible to take action against them. While all this is going on, the player will have to complete main and side missions, or can also choose to roam the open world at will. Tommy will meet a wide range of characters, from simple gang members, music producers, and others, to big mob bosses who want revenge. The map of Vice City is much larger than that of previous GTAs, consisting of two islands and other smaller areas. It is a game highly acclaimed by the public that has several awards and has sold millions of copies.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download GTA Vice City ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Grand Theft Auto: Vice City ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Grand Theft Auto Vice City for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download GTA Vice City ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Grand Theft Auto: Vice City ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install GTA Vice City ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of GTA Vice City ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Grand Theft Auto Vice City ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.