Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas in anEmulator for PlayStation 2 (PS2). This famous action and adventure video game is the fifth installment of the GTA saga, which has undoubtedly conquered the public, who have come to classify it as one of the best video games. In it, we can walk through the streets of the state of San Andreas, inspired by California and Nevada, in the form of an open world. The protagonist of the story in this installment is a former gangster named Carl CJ Johnson. After the death of his mother by murder, he decides to return home and to his former life. As soon as he arrives in the city, he is accused of murder and has to find his way through life mixing with gangs, delinquents, criminals, and corrupt agents. All this plot is inspired mostly in the era of the ’90s and the events that took place in the city of Los Angeles. The game presents improvements and added features with respect to the previous ones of the saga, the character will be able to improve his appearance, changing clothes, and going to the hairdresser, we will find new weapons, better skills, and controls.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download GTA San Andreas ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download GTA San Andreas ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator(PCSX2)
To install GTA: San Andreas ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of GTA San Andreas ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Grand Theft Auto San Andreas ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.