Gran Turismo 4 ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format for playing Gran Turismo 4 on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Fourth installment of the most famous racing simulator in the world, with 721 cars at our disposal to compete with them from 80 different manufacturers, from the best known to those who are not so much we have a great variety to choose from. Each of them has its high and low characteristics as well as we have the option to improve them, although not without a little effort and training, for this we will need money that we earn in the races with those same cars without improving. Likewise if we win a race in which our car was at a greater disadvantage with respect to the average of the race the reward will be equally greater. In addition we will be able to compete in races around the world with the new online multiplayer game mode.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Gran Turismo 4 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Gran Turismo 4 ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Gran Turismo 4 for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Gran Turismo 4 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to unzip and install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install Gran Turismo 4 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Gran Turismo 4 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Gran Turismo 4 ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Gran Turismo 4 ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.