God of War ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format for playing God of War on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. The story focuses on Kratos, a Spartan warrior far from being perfect or noble, but is specialized in the art of murder and dirty jobs, he becomes the servant of Olympus. When the god Ares unleashes terrifying creatures on the city of Athens turning it into a real hell the gods of Olympus commissioned Kratos to find Pandora’s box to help him in the difficult task assigned to him, kill the god Ares. God of War for PS2 is an adventure game that combines epic battles and puzzles in a way never seen before. In addition, our protagonist has access to the spells and powers of Olympus, such as Zeus’ lightning bolt, and also to the enemies he defeats as the game progresses, as well as melee weapons.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download God of War ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download God of War ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game God of War for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download God of War ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to unzip and install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install God of War ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install God of War ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of God of War ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy God of War ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.