God Hand ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play God Hand on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. God Hand may be an unknown title for some of you, however, it is one of the best games of the PlayStation 2 generation.
In it, we will embody a character who tries to rescue a lady in distress from some thugs who try to kill her, in that fight you end up losing one of your arms, it seems that everything has gone wrong, at least for you. When it seemed that things couldn’t get any worse, your destiny changes and the lady in distress that you rescued gives you the God Hand with which you can replace the arm you have lost. To your surprise, word spreads among criminals and delinquents, and now all that scum want to take your new arm, you’ll have to be able to defend yourself to avoid being left without it. Some features to highlight:
- Game developed by the creators of: Resident Evil and Devil May Cry.
- Different styles of fight that we will be able to adopt to finish with the enemies.
- System of customizable fight.
- Fast-paced combat.
- A history full of surprises.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download God Hand ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download God Hand ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game God Hand for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download God Hand ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to decompress and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process to you.
Install God Hand ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator(PCSX2)
To install God Hand ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of God Hand ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy God Hand ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.