Final Fantasy X ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format for playing Final Fantasy X on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Embark on the great adventure that awaits us in the tenth installment of the famous saga of video games of the genre JRPG Final Fantasy. In it we will have to form our team to compete with each other to fight against our rivals in the iconic turn-based combat mode and we can improve our characters members of the group as we progress in history to face increasingly stronger enemies. The story plays a fundamental role in this saga of video games in which you will be immersed and will leave nothing to be desired, but on the contrary, you will be curious to know what happened in previous installments and what will happen in the following ones, a story that can be complemented with the animated films that have been made of the saga.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Final Fantasy X ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Final Fantasy X ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Final Fantasy X for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Final Fantasy X ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to unzip and install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install Final Fantasy X ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Final Fantasy X ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Final Fantasy X ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Final Fantasy X ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.