Driver Parallel Lines ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format for playing Driver Parallel Lines on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. The story centers around an 18 year old boy called TK, who is a virtuoso behind the wheel and therefore earns a reputation among gangsters. One day, doing a job for them, he is caught by the police and is imprisoned for 18 years. Once released from prison, TK’s mission is to take revenge on all those who hurt him in his past. We will play as TK in a huge open world with different means of transport where we must perform missions and tasks to take revenge with a wide variety of weapons with which to create chaos, but beware of the police who will always be present and ready to pursue us if they find us doing one of these illegal activities.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Driver Parallel Lines ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Driver Parallel Lines ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Driver Parallel Lines for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Driver Parallel Lines ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to unzip and install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install Driver Parallel Lines ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Driver Parallel Lines ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Driver Parallel Lines ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Driver Parallel Lines ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.