Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Surely you all know Dragon Ball Z, but for those who do not know it, we explain that it is a Manga and Anime series of Japanese origin about fighting and martial arts. It also has a great tradition when it comes to releasing video games, since it has many titles for different consoles, in this case it is the third installment of the saga of Dragon Ball Z Budokai games. In it we can play both with the protagonists of the series as Goku, Vegetta, Son Gohanda … and with the enemies and antagonists Freezer … It should be noted that in addition to the characters and antagonists of Dragon Ball Z, we will also have those of other Manga and Anime sagas such as Dragon Ball GT and Dragon Ball movies. Don’t wait any longer and become the best martial arts fighter with Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download DragonBall Z Budokai 3 ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator(PCSX2)
To install Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.