Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Call of Duty World at War Final Fronts is a video game for the Sony PlayStation 2 console of war type, and with a mechanics of first-person shooter, also note that it is the spin-off of Call of Duty World at War.
We will have to survive four different campaigns, with more than 13 different missions in which we will tread emblematic places such as the Battle of the Bulge or the Pacific Front. We will have 4 playable characters:
- Private Tom Sharpe: belonging to the British Transport.
- Private Lucas Gibson: belonging to the American Infantry.
- Private James Miller: belonging to the U.S. Marines.
- Gunnery Sergeant Alex McCal: from the U.S. 4th Armored Division.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to decompress and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process to you.
Install Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM(ISO) for PS2 Emulator(PCSX2)
To install Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Call of Duty: World at War Final Fronts ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.