Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format for playing Bully (Canis Canem Edit) on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. Bully is about a troubled teenage boy named James “Jimmy” Hopkins who has just arrived at Bullworth’s uncle’s school after being expelled from 7 other schools previously. At the same time this happens the boy’s mother is going on honeymoon with her husband who are newlyweds. Jimmy will have to adapt to the new school and make new friends in a scenario that is quite similar to what we would call an open world, in which we can explore the different classes that are on the campus and perform the missions that the main story has prepared for us. We have the iconic weapons of a kid of his age such as slingshots, stink bombs, etc. as well as means of transportation such as skis, bicycles, etc.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the following steps:
- Download the game Bully (Canis Canem Edit) for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the moment of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file, and located, we will have to unzip and install in our emulator, next, we explain you this process.
Install Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- Locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that you have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- We execute our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it opened we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- We click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we will be able to enjoy Bully (Canis Canem Edit) ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.