Black ROM (ISO) is the ISO file format to play Black on a PlayStation 2 (PS2) Emulator. This is a single-player”shooter” game played in first-person, aiming to take on enemies using all kinds of firearms such as pistols, rifles, snipers, and shotguns, as well as grenades. Black is a video game that has been acclaimed for having great sound quality and special effects. The plot is set in Chechnya, where the main character, Sergeant Jack Kellar, is sent to capture some terrorists of the “Seventh Wave” group. In addition to committing a number of murders, they are involved in other illegal activities such as the sale of weapons. To do this he will have to join together with Sergeant Solomon and Lieutenant McCarver and find the leaders of the organization.
There are four game levels: easy, medium, hard and Black.
Related PS2’s ROMs
Download Black ROM (ISO) for PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To download Black ROM in ISO format for your PS2 Emulator we must follow the steps below:
- Download the game Black for PlayStation 2 Emulator from the following link:
- Download Black ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator
- In case our operating system requests it, grant permissions to download from an unknown source.
- Wait until the download of our ROM is completed.
- Locate where the download has been performed. It can be:
- In our operating system download folder. If we have not selected any location this will be your correct option.
- In the location that we have selected at the time of downloading, at the beginning of the process.
- Once we have the downloaded file and located it, we will have to unzip and install it in our emulator, next, we explain this process.
Install Black ROM (ISO) for PS2 Emulator (PCSX2)
To install Black ROM (ISO) for your Sony PlayStation 2 Emulator (PCSX2) we will have to perform the following procedure:
- We locate the PlayStation 2 Emulator that we have installed, for example, PCSX2.
- Run our PS2 Emulator (PCSX2).
- Once we have it open we will have to locate in the menu of the emulator an option that says “Execute CD/DVD”.
- Click on “Execute CD/DVD”.
- The file explorer of our operating system will open, and we will have to go to the location where we have downloaded our ROM in ISO format.
- Once we are in the location of Black ROM (ISO) we will have to click on it.
- Click on the option that says “OK”.
- Now we can enjoy Black ROM (ISO) for PCSX2.
- This process can also be done with PS2 games in original CD/DVD format, in case we have them.